Edward Bond is a successful and growing advisery business with Advisers across the UK. We have extensive support resources based at our Head Offices in Kent. We have plans to grow further and have opportunities for Mortgage Advisers, GI Advisers and Full Financial Planning Consultants in many regions of the UK.
- Our advisers are the best in the field, fully qualified and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. They are legally obliged to give the best advice on an individuals personal circumstances and preference.
Edward Bond Wealth Management believes in personal service delivered by real people. Unlike many advisery businesses, we adopt this principle throughout our thinking and it feeds through to one of the key reasons we are so successful – our Advisers service and ‘own’ their own clients.
We believe this makes us quite different.
With Edward Bond Wealth Management, we not only provide support, structure and service standards for all to follow, but crucially, we respect the relationship between client and individual adviser as paramount.
Naturally, as a growing business, we want to retain our Advisers and clients and so we provide a package of support and incentives. This includes:
- Competitive contracts (covering fee, commission and combination remuneration), providing our Advisers with monthly earnings pitched to be above market averages.
- One of the most productive marketing generation processes in the industry ensuring you can focus on building and maintaining client relationships and you continually receive a consistent flow of face to face qualified appointments
- Extensive support and training from the UK’s larger financial advisery network with Continuing Professional Development support.
- A external compliance service to ensure that all required service standards are maintained.
- Paraplanning support, especially for paperwork intense cases like pension transfers.
- All Advisers have access to a very attractive equity participation scheme.